IFT's Short Courses deliver in-depth, practical education with only a modest investment of your time. Over 520 people attended the nine Pre-IFT17 courses listed below and feedback has been very positive.
Did you know IFT offers short courses year-round? Check out upcoming courses at ift.org/shortcourse
The Pre-IFT18 courses will be held July 14-15 in Chicago, IL! Approximately ten courses, one to two days in length, will be held, including a mix of new and previously held successful offerings. Have an idea for a new short course? Download and return the proposal form by October 30, 2017.
Some of the factors considered when choosing courses include.
- How proposed course meets the needs of IFT’s members and customer base.
- If applicable, success metrics of previously-held educational events with similar content.
- Course length. IFT courses two days or longer historically attract 55% more registrants than shorter courses.
- Number of instructors needed to deliver course. IFT prefers eight or fewer.
For more information contact is firstname.lastname@example.org.
2 ½-Day Course:
- Clean Label Product Innovation
- Certified Food Scientist Prep Course
- Flavor Interactions in Foods
- Food Science for the Non-Food Scientist
- Formulating for Function: Understanding the Application of Gums and Starches in Food
- Fundamentals and Application of Sensory Science
- Labeling Requirements and Implications for Foods Marketed in the U.S.
Continuing Education Credit
Certified Food Scientists (CFS), Registered Dietitians (RD), Dietetic Technicians, Certified Research Chefs and Certified Culinary Scientists can earn credits toward certification renewal by attending most Short Courses.
IFT offers pre-event short course sponsorship at multiple recognition levels. Opportunities to reach this specialized audience include pre- and post-course communications, promotional signage, complimentary registration, and more!
For questions about our promotional opportunities, please speak to your personal IFT Strategic Account Manager, or contact Darlene Hankes at 1.312.604.0269 or email@example.com.